Do you want to plan meetings that are enjoyable, efficient and productive? This can and does happen in organizations that use The Meeting Canoe. Dick and Emily Axelrod have teamed up with The Grove to visualize their widely used Meeting Canoe process. Learn how to use this simple and engaging process for designing productive meetings in all kinds of organizations.
The Axelrods are debuting their new Meeting Canoe visual template and leader's guide in this hands-on workshop. Designed to be an easy-to-understand meeting structure, The Meeting Canoe template adds a helpful visual dimension to meeting design. Use the Meeting Canoe to create engaging meetings in which people construct specific plans, accomplish tasks, build connections, and move work forward.
• Are a meeting planner, meeting facilitator, team leader or manager who often leads or attends meetings.
• Are tired of energy-sapping and time-wasting meetings.
• Want an engaging and innovative meeting-planning process.
• Want to add a visual dimension to your meeting planning.
• Want to use meetings to shift your team's culture.
|Nov 6, 2018||San Francisco, CA|
To register: email email@example.com
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in